Mr Marzola's Classroom Blog

Friday, December 08, 2006

Wacko Lights,and Other Weird Stories

By: Samantha
Wacko Lights
It was reported by a girl that some her light had been acting weird. "I was reading a book and suddenly my light went off," said the girl. "But when I looked up it went back on again. When I looked back down again down again it turned off, up, down, on, off." apparently it continued like that for a wile. "I got scared and got my dad but when he went up their the light was fine so he left. The second he left it started to go off and on again; off, on, off, on, off. I got my dad again and of course the light was fine but this time I didn't let him go." according to her the light kept on doing that so it was thrown away but when ever she goes in to a room the lights flicker. What could be the course of this? Spirits, bad wiring, or bad luck?
Bats Come Through Floor
A small girl clames that bats were coming through the floor. "I was going to the bathroom at about midnight and I saw small bloobs coming through the floor" said the girl. After they squeezed through the floor they took flight and scared the girl who went to get her dad. After that They had many more bat problems in their house. So what is this the bat curse?
Grandma Witch
It was reported that a family had a witch for a grandma. "She could tell what you were feeling by looking at your cursive!" said a family member. "She was soo good that some circuses hired her when she needed extra money!" sometimes she would read on of the family members cursive and get their mood exactly right!