Mr Marzola's Classroom Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Egypt Game

Dear, Mr. A's Class
I Give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Book by Zilpha Keatly Snyder
In the book the Egypt Game it follows the story of April, Melanie, and Marshall. But they are joined by others. The first several chapters are about how the Egypt Game gets started. Next something happens that could end the Egypt Game forever. Then very bad things start to happen to the players. Will the Egypt Game continue?
Overall I really liked the book. There were many parts that I liked but my favorites were the times when someone or the game itself was in danger. There were some boring pats like when they were discussing ideas. But all in all I liked it. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes suspense and some action.
From Duncan Richardson