Mr Marzola's Classroom Blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Book Review by Ryan Chambers

Holes By: Louis Sacher
For my December book review I chose the book Holes. This book is a bout a young boy named Stanley Yelnats and he gets sent to a Juvenile Correctional Facility called Camp "Green Lake" and he gets sent there because he was mysteriously in the wrong place at the wrong time. But while at Camp Green Lake he meets 5 boys Zero, Magnet, X-ray,Squid and Armpit and they become his best friends especially Zero.
I like this book because it is a story inside of a story so to speak. it is also one of a few books that you can read over and over again and it doesn't get boring. But most of all I like how the author makes the charators so real it's like you can go to there house. That is why I picked Holes.
I give this book a 5/5