Mr Marzola's Classroom Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hannah's Book Review

Title: Time Stops for No Mouse
Written By: Michael Hoeye
Genre: Mystery
Ranking: **** (4 out of 5 stars)
Edited By: Hannah

This book is about a mouse named Hermux Tantamoq. Hermux works at his watch shop in Pinchester and sees himself as an average mouse. When a daredevil aviatrix comes to his shop with her watch Hermux becomes involved in a great adventure and will face much before it's through. Hermux becomes friends with a mole named Pup Schoonagliffen and together they try to solve a mystery about moon plants, eternal youth, and the mysterious Millennium Project. Can these two friends face spies, thieves, and killers? Or will friends turn enemies and Hermux's time run out?

I greatly enjoyed this book and found it quite entertaining. It does have 75 chapters, but some of them are very short. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys talking animals and strange story themes. I liked this book because it had a bit of everything in it, romance, mystery, adventure, and even murder. This, I think, leaves everyone with something they like. I also liked how the author thought up a moving plot. I don't know how else to describe it really; it moved and changed with the story. I really enjoyed the story, and I hope that you read and enjoy this book too!